From time to time, on the pages within “All This Music,” I like to share my thoughts, feelings, and reactions to everything music-related, from instruments to trends. I hope (I may be wrong) that these ideas – some not quite fully formed – will inspire more thoughts and ideas.
Mostly, I hope you’ll simply want to play or listen to more music.
Getting Around …
- guitar, voice, & violin
- private lessons
- celtic tunes session
- a quick “five fav tunes” from fantastic fiddler, jim eagan
- do you need a shoulder rest for your violin?
- how thick is your pick?
- so what is the proper use of a diaphragm?
- shifting up is easier than shifting down
- so, how fast is too fast?
- all this music