“move like seamus” – in one form or another – gigged around the Baltimore area from 1998 to 2010. In the most recent version, we played a mix of traditional celtic songs, original songs, and classic rock covers that featured our unusual instrumentation of violin, cello, acoustic guitar, and drums.
That version of the band played its last show in August, 2010, and since then we’ve been on a hiatus, while different band members take on other life challenges – new jobs, grad school, family – you know, the usual stuff.
This will be the spot to get the latest updates if we ever get back into action.
Until then, thank you – so much – for your support over the years, and for your continued interest in the music of “move like seamus.”
Getting Around …
- guitar, voice, & violin
- private lessons
- ceol, cultúr, craic – the celtic music club
- a quick “five fav tunes” from fantastic fiddler, jim eagan
- do you need a shoulder rest for your violin?
- how thick is your pick?
- so what is the proper use of a diaphragm?
- shifting up is easier than shifting down
- so, how fast is too fast?
- all this music